The Launching of International Economic Law on African Solidarity for Sustainable Industrial Revolution (African Agricultural and Industrial Revolution) is an epic event for African Agricultural and Industrial Revolution because of the groundbreaking nature of the book and we want many people to get the book and benefit from its dramatic life changing contents. Drag & Drop Products in Your Shopping Bag now.
You can order the book at over 25,000 booksellers worldwide
You can order at Amazon and other online book retailers worldwide
We recommend to all our clients the digital editions of our books in
E-pub or Mobi because our prices are highly reduced and are affordable. Drag & Drop Products in Your Shopping Bag now.
FREE AFRICAN GOVERNANCE QUALITY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT INVESTMENTS E-BOOK - THE COMPLETE SOLUTIONS
ARBITRATION TECH UNI PUBLISHERS (ATUP)
EIGHT CORE REALITIES AND PRIORITIES OF AFRICAN GOVERNANCE AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT INVESTMENTS
The ATUP Groundbreaking books inform you of the EIGHT CORE REALITIES AND PRIORITIES of African Governance for building sustainable African Union State Economy and the African Union Economy in collaboration with competitive foreign investors from all nations worldwide:
1. Sustainable development of African countries is the real and priority mandate. Interminable aid is not international charity of the donor to the African receiver; it distorts sustainable development and the economic development indicators; aid must be avoided like a plague by African countries. The alternative is industrialization of Africa with African primary commodities for international competition, international trade and accelerated African integration for prosperous Africa.
2. Investment in electricity power generation, preferably renewable energy and solar energy to ensure connectivity.
3. Investment in Internet Connectivity, this depends on prior electricity access.
4. Investment in Agriculture and Manufacturing Revolution to expand the economy, based on the Rule of law, predictability, absence of bureaucracy and corruption
5. Investment in Quality Education for creative thinking with Online Business Education
6. Health care Investment for healthy nation and people and wealthy people
7. The IMF aid is a necessary evil for international monetary fund management but a debt trap for the unwary borrower member states
8. African integration and the African Single Market for sustainable development and for making the Pan-African vision a reality.
AUDIENCE OF ATUP BOOKS
Our targeted Audience include 35% Entrepreneurs who are paid according to their visible results and 30% Senior Public Policy and Decision Makers who are paid salary for showing up and 35% focused academia; all of them must understand basic Marketing, Salesmanship, Leadership, General Principles of Law and Policy governing their sectors in order to succeed in the new technology economy.
Our targeted Audience love the four seasons of true life, namely, Health, Family, Wealth Creation and Personal Enrichment for charity and giving back to the community.
ATUP publishes and distributes groundbreaking International Economic Development Law and Management Books in digital and non-digital formats to challenge international investment decision makers and G20 countries with special reference to the development of African Union countries.
Thus, the ATUP Books are addressed to African Union Countries, G20 countries, Policymakers, International investors, Entrepreneurs, Business Decision makers, Diplomats, Chief Executive Officers, SHS students, Academics, University undergraduates, Post-graduate Students and scholars worldwide.
The overall aim of ATUP books is to promote and prioritize industrialization of Africa through the huge investment opportunities in the African Agricultural economy and not through the traditional aid in order to ensure and expedite wealth creation and job creation in all African countries and the world under the rule of law and freedom for all. African Governance Quality affects Sustainable Development Investments.
The Groundbreaking book on the African Agricultural and Industrial
Revolution has FOUR formats, namely, HARDBACK, PAPERBACK, MOBI DIGITAL COPY,
and E-PUB DIGITAL COPY formats. The MOBI DIGITAL COPY, and E-PUB DIGITAL
COPY formats exclusively contain Appendices of Four Landmark International
Agreements, which are in Good Alignment with African Development Priorities,
1. Addis Ababa Action Agenda of the Third International Conference on
Financing for Development, July 2015, Resolution Adopted by the UNGA, UN,
2. Transforming Our World: 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. UN
Sustainable Development Goals 1- 17. Para 24 maintains we are committed to
ending poverty in all its forms and dimensions, including by eradicating
extreme poverty by 2030.
3. Paris Climate Agreement
4. The Constituent Act of the African Union 2000